Re-opening Monday 1st June
In light of the recent announcement by the government to reduce restrictions in lockdown, we are working hard to prepare the clinics for re-opening. We take the health of our patients and staff extremely seriously and we now feel that we can provide sufficient protection for everyone at the clinics. We are therefore delighted to announce that we shall be re-opening from the 1st June.
In order to provide maximum protection for everyone at the clinics, we are taking the following measures:-
- Sanitisation gel/liquid is available to all patients entering the clinic
- Chiropractic tables and any other contacted surfaces are sanitised after each patient visit
- Cleaning logs are kept at the clinics and updated throughout the day
- Risk assessments for each clinic have been performed
- Chiropractors will be wearing personal protective equipment (PPE) as set out by Public Health England (PHE). Currently these include aprons and gloves which will be changed after each patient and sessional use of type IIR surgical face masks. We will be keeping up to date with PHE’s recommendations as these may change in the future
- Reception staff will be wearing type IIR surgical face masks We have installed perspex screens at all of the reception desks and are advising contactless payments where possible
- We are screening every patient for Covid-19 symptoms prior to their appointment
- Appointment durations have been extended to allow for a one-in-one-out system to comply with social distancing between patients
At the present time we are only providing care for patients who are in pain
(copies will be available at the clinic if you are unable to print this)
Those patients who should not attend the clinic are those who are considered 'extremely vulnerable' by the Government:-
If you are unwell and showing symptoms of Covid-19 you should not attend the clinic
We hope that you have all managed to stay well and active during this testing time and we very much look forward to seeing you soon.
Steve & Xanthe and all of the team at Lawrence Chiropractic Clinics
Dr Steven and Dr Xanthe Lawrence are chiropractors serving Nantwich, Shrewsbury, Stone, Trentham, Staffordshire and the surrounding areas. Whether you need an injury or accident treated, have a specific body problem (such as back pain or a spinal condition), need pain relief, or just want to improve your overall health, our clinics in Nantwich, Shrewsbury and Stone (Staffordshire) may have a solution for you through chiropractic care. Click here to visit our testimonials page to see how patients have benefited from seeing the Nantwich, Shrewsbury and Stafford chiropractors and getting regular chiropractic adjustments.
At your first visit to our clinics in Nantwich, Shrewsbury and Stone, we will explain to you how chiropractic works, and give you a full evaluation to see if chiropractic care is right for you. If there is a good fit, we can develop a plan of chiropractic care that is specific to your condition and health goals. As well as correcting any functional issues, we look at improving your health through advice on nutrition and exercise to keep you and your family healthy for life.
If you are new to chiropractic and want to find out more, we offer complimentary Spinal Health Checks for all of the family at all of our clinics. You are more than welcome to call Nantwich 01270 610640, Shrewsbury 01743 885224 or Stone 01785 748677 and speak to us directly. We also welcome referrals, so feel free to use the "send to friend" link to share our health information with your friends and loved ones.
If you want to receive our free health and wellness articles, you can subscribe to our bi-weekly newsletter, even if you are not a patient. Once you subscribe, you can explore our member wellness section and take advantage of our animated exercise videos, wellness articles, and other resources.
"The Doctor of the future will give no medicine but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame, in diet and in the cause and prevention of disease."
- Thomas Edison
Dr Xanthe Lawrence, Dr Steven Lawrence and Dr Dzvenislava Zadvirna
Stone (Staffordshire) Chiropractor | Lawrence Chiropractic Clinic | 01785 748677
34 Radford Street, Stone, Staffordshire, ST15 8DA
Dr Steven Lawrence, Dr Xanthe Lawrence, Dr Dzvenislava Zadvirna and Dr Lowena Sandercock
Nantwich (Cheshire) Chiropractor | Nantwich Chiropractic Clinic | 01270 610640
14 Love Lane, Nantwich, England CW5 5BH
Dr Steven Lawrence and Dr Julie Rogers
Shrewsbury (Shropshire) Chiropractor | Castle Chiropractic Clinic | 01743 885224
Halfway House, Rowton, Shrewsbury, Shropshire SY5 9EP
The title 'Dr' or 'Doctor' used throughout this website refers to 'Doctor of Chiropractic'
All practitioners are Doctors of Chiropractic and are registered with the General Chiropractic Council (GCC)